UFO Sighting in cochin

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Rajesh

UFO Sighting in cochin

Post by Rajesh » Thu May 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi, My name is Rajesh and i hail from cochin, Kerala ,India. This mail is to inform you that on the 28th of april 2012 at around 08 45 pm i was standing in the balcony and i saw a flying thing which was burning and moving in the sky very slowly.It seems to be full of flame and having some search light kind of thing moving around beneath of the object.It was moving very slowly and i got stunned by watching as it was not too far as in the sky.I can able to watch this for atleast 05 minutes till its vanished in a long distance. The same day after 45 minutes again the same thing came from same direction in the same speed.I called my mom and sister and i showed them.Immediately the second one vanished i saw a third one coming from the same direction. It was amazing and i am not getting a proper answer from anyone regarding this.

If any kind of moving object made by man how can it move burning?

Regards

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: UFO Sighting in cochin

Post by falkor » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Rajesh thanks for posting your report here

have you read the chinese lanterns thread?

I only ask as you do not appear to have posted here before and "chinese lanterns" need to be discounted before we coinsider it further, what do you say?
i saw a flying thing which was burning and moving in the sky very slowly.It seems to be full of flame
ok what were the dimensions of it do you think? was it 50 meters high? or 5 meters high? or 1 meter high?