MJ12CZ's sighting

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

MJ12CZ's sighting

Post by mj12cz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Ok, Ill kick this off..,

About 15 years ago I was coming home one night, I lived in a very rural location and had done the drive many times.

It was a bright clear night in October and I came around the corner on a country lane to a section of the road where the hedges had been removed and you could see across the fields. I could see an object about 300 feet in the field it was oblong in shape about 30feet long 20 wide and 20 high. It just hung in the air with no noise at all facing away from me about 50 feet in the air.
I stopped the car and looked at the craft, think what the hell is that? then bang! I jumped and thought time to get out of here, as I got in the car the object rotated towards me and then started to rise when it got to about 300 feet it just shot up at speed and then vanished from sight!

I was a touch freaked out by this but it has led to my interest in UFO's

Do i know what it was? no, It could be anything from a test craft to and Alien craft I have no clue at all.

Re: MJ12CZ's sighting

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Thats some crazy stuff MJ12CZ! I have seen a few unusal objects hurtling towards earth in rural locations, one of which lit up the night sky like daylight. I was out night fishing at the time. It really freaked me out. It looked like an attack on earth and my stomach just lurched. I found a video of a meteor that is just like the one i saw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLM1pfgv9IE
So err, not quite a ufo!! :lol:

lexi
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by lexi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Err, that last one was me but it came up as a guest for some reason. Hello PCSO forum geezers! :D
Dana Scully IS my friend, i have seen her 23 times, i have her autograph and i licked her back when she went past once...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 pm

lexi wrote:Err, that last one was me but it came up as a guest for some reason. Hello PCSO forum geezers! :D
Nice to see you here Lexi welcome.

Wow, cracking vid BTW... they do't half light up the sky! I've see a few but nothing as big as that!

I guess some metors are UFO's as sometimes people just don't know what they are.

lexi
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by lexi » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:31 am

It was scary because it was just after september 11th bombings. I just expected a big explosion (not very rational i know).
Dana Scully IS my friend, i have seen her 23 times, i have her autograph and i licked her back when she went past once...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 am

lexi wrote:It was scary because it was just after september 11th bombings. I just expected a big explosion (not very rational i know).
To be fair i'm not suprised, Its the way they light up the clouds! Freaky if you ask me. I would love to one. but I quess I would think I was about to die! :shock: :ugeek:

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 pm

stopped the car and looked at the craft, think what the hell is that? then bang! I jumped and thought time to get out of here, as I got in the car the object rotated towards me and then started to rise when it got to about 300 feet it just shot up at speed and then vanished from sight!
you said "then bang!"

please go into more detail at this stage of the incident mj ;)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 pm

To be fair I don't know realy, one moment i'm looking at it the next, it was like I blinked and jumped at the same time, my heart was racing and i was scared out of my wits!

As i got in the car it was moving up and then vanished.

lexi
Gatherer
Gatherer

Post by lexi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Your sighting sounds horrifying MJ12CZ. Sends a small chill down my spine!

zeetroyman
Rookie

Post by zeetroyman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 am

nice sighting mj12, reminds me of my friends brothers sighting.

My friends brother was in the Royal Air Force for many years serving in the falklands etc. When he left the Air Force he joined the Lothian and Borders Police. Very nice guy, not interested in Ufo's, but he knew i was.

One night on patrol he and his colleague spotted a black triangle moving slowly at the base of the pentland hills and decided to take a closer look. They headed in the direction of the craft in a fully marked up police car, no sirens or blue flashing lights. The object was hovering over a country lane about 300 yards from the police car. The car then lost all power and a powerfull light was cast upon the car. As quick as this happened it stopped and the craft was gone.

Both agreed they had never seen anything like this in there life and decided to sleep on it and make a report in the morning.

The next day at the station his colleague said he didnt want to discuss the matter and would not be making a report on what they saw. My friend decided this was probably for the best due to working for the Police and could do without the humiliation from his colleagues.

Having spoke to him several times on this subject i believe they both had an encounter and very possibly an abduction as they both for the lifes of them could not remember the time they arrived at the scene and the time the craft dissapeared.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks, Zeetroyman, welcome to the site. :mrgreen: