Hi Im new and was wandering about the stars?

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Atomic

Hi Im new and was wandering about the stars?

Post by Atomic » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Sorry i just joined to ask this really as i have no clue :?

Whilst looking at the stars whilst on holiday up the highlands of scotland i was out admiring the beach and the waves with a beer you get the picture when i looked up into the sky well it took my breath away a bit like them final scenes on ashes to ashes very clear i could see trillions of stars.

So i saw a few shooting stars which made me look even more when i started noticing some moving around as if having a chin wag with one another then going somewhere else ?

Is that normal ? are they suppose to wander about like this?

Please dont tell me they are areoplanes or shooting stars as it just not possible as seen both as well and they do not compare.

So heres me back home and its a cold clear night so i get a deck chair out and sit in the garden not as clear a sky as in the highlands but what do you know they are doing it again even seen some zig zagging across.

I even asked the missus to have a look and she was shocked she saw seven shooters in one night and witnessed lots of movers she had a sore neck after 3 nights gazing (sorry that was on hols) lol

I always thought stars were pretty much fixed in position?

Any help in clearing this up for me? 8-)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Hi Im new and was wandering about the stars?

Post by mj12cz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 am

Interesting, Stars do not move about they are a fixed position, rthe only movement is from our planets normal rotation.

Planes and satilites move only in a straight line or a long curve if the plane is turning.

Not sure what you have seen but it is a UFO as you cannot ID what it is.

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the reply mj12cz and of course you are spot on,

Spoke to the guy that does the talks at glasgows science centres planetarium yesterday and he told me the same thing i asked about space rubbish and planes etc but he said because i witnessed them stopping and going in other directions they cannot be that.

So i have seen UFO s Trouble is when i spend long enough looking up there up to an hour i see more ...if anyone wants to see them just wait for a clear night and look at the 3rd brightest stars even ones standing still just try and take as many in at once and wait you will also see them cross the sky and stop or even change direction.

Ps people if you live near or in a city you have no chance of seeing this also if you live near a beach that is rural you are very lucky as you see the best skys at night 8-)

pps i never added this before as i did not want people thinking i was crackers but i had a couple of cameras with me and tried to take a shot my little kodack broke instantly ....so i ran and got my cannon 40d and when i tried to take another picture the flash went nuts firing off around 20 flashes in a few seconds trouble was something up their then flashed back ....and my wife ran away indoors lol she wont let me do it again incase i break the 40d which she bought me lmao

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Hello, Yes..Interesting... Not that long ago, around a month ago, I feel certain I experienced some a form of communication or contact from ( not unlike your description ) a "star"...although unlikely of course to have been a star. For some time I have seen moving stars, in fact way back in the 80s I started seeing them, and saw star looking objects back then moving in formation and one darting away at super speed from that formation....But the one I saw recently gave me, it seemed, what appeared to be a deliberate show as seen from my flat window in Reading.. It was a closer than normal looking star like object...It ascended up really fast, shot to the left and apparently disappeared. Then I looked up, leaning my head out of the window to see where it had gone, and then I saw a sudden super quick on off very bright Flash light in the sky. Like a torch on and off, but very very bright and apparently aimed at me as I felt the light hit my face... baring in mind all my previous experiences, this seemed credible it was intended for me and not random..There was no way it was a helicopter as there was no sound.

Not long before that sighting I saw what appeared to be a fire ball shooting down to earth as if fired from something, also seen from the same window. I have had such a catalogue of out of the usual experiences, including video sightings evidence and very weird events and seriously heavy duty symptoms.. .These "star" sightings just add to those.. There is no doubt in my mind that all I have experienced re sightings and other odd experiences is connected....Based on that, I certainly believe what you've seen... I won't rule out different species from very different worlds visiting and preparing...But also don't rule out human intervention and secrecy...Lets hope it's not preparation for invasion from another world..but if it is, there are very likely allies watching those who intend on that end and they may not be from Earth, but maybe from a very different world from those intend on invading earth... A theory.. a possibility

In time...time will tell, time reveals all...although there is no time on the other side I believe..

Good luck

Atomic

Post by Atomic » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 am

Hi /TheSoul

Yes great story there i think i know what you mean as my wifey got really super scared lol when it flashed back at us and i just felt in ahw of it like someone see,s me lol.

These moving stars have made me feel very uncomfortable about all we are taught or told about the universe im beginning to think we may be just a virus or something living in something else looking out at other viral infections maybe the stars are just bursts of a raging infection in the dark lol

What im trying to say is what we are told is just a best guesstamate of something people cant explain they change their minds frequently which makes you wonder really :roll:

Im out of my depth here so i will stop :eyeLa:

Oh just to add i still see them when its clear!!!!!

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Be gone spammer :br:
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

magalexa
Holy: Prophet

Post by magalexa » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Whoever or whatever they are they must like you atomic, Ive seen similar many times, I look into the night sky, notice a bright star, then it moves horizontally, till it covers the light of a star and then fades into it. for me it verifies the story of the star of Bethlehem.
For these life forms to know when they are obscuring my view of a star they must be in telepathic connection with my vision. I've seen ufos up close as well, one above a school field was less than a mile away from me, i lost 15 minutes of time and then saw it zig zagging away from myself. about 20 or 30 of us saw it including my sister.

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm

you have been lucky enough to spot a meterorite

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 am

Yep, I have seen 2 in the last 3 weeks, forst looked like a firework coming to the ground, the second was a green light streaking across the sky all breaking up., I suspect they lasted onlt a second or so, but looked very impressive.