Ufo Encounters

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Michael
Scribe
Scribe

Ufo Encounters

Post by Michael » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

Hi.

This below is about my contact experiences.

I saw a black square ufo hovering in a blue sky with a few white clouds next to it on warm sunny evening whilst I out walking doing my walking exercise at 9:15pm on 24th June 2010.

Whilst I out walking on next month I saw seven orange ufos two flew and hovered over gardens one hovered next to it at 1025pm one orange ufo went flying towards the horizon they looked like stones at 10:26pm and one came from the castle at 10:55pm I went to the castle cause they all coming from that direction I looked around at castle to get a closer look and contact.. Sighted on 28th July 2010.

Then a few days later I saw eight orange ufos the same ones again coming from a different direction of a mount out of a grave stone and nearby that. Also on same night I saw four white lights which I thought to be street lights I ignored them at first for thinking their street lights then one of the lights began to move I recorded it on my mobile phone whilst there hovering I got spooked by it whilst standing watching them. As I went walking back home I noticed the white lights had moved near me then I thought ufos and they got closer to me towards my address and they had gone they had watched me from the castle area all the way to my address it's no wonder I got spooked the had been observing all that time. Sighted on 31st July 2010 Uk at 10:40pm. Saw white flash ufo behind cloud on 1st August 2010.

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Re: Ufo Encounters

Post by Paxovasa » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 am

Where in the UK are you located? You seem to be having a lot of unusual sightings.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Post by monkeynuts » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am

Lots of Interesting sightings and welcome to the forum.

Ive only had 2 sightings...1 I can neither confirm as a UFO or Space junk, the second is my UFO 'conga' video I posted yesterday that I believe where chinese lanterns

Michael
Scribe
Scribe

Re: Interesting Sightings

Post by Michael » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

One sighting on 28th july 2010 is one of them the rest were ufos cause of the different shapes as stones and two of them hovered if you watch tele ads before a program comes on you'll see round ones which are chinese lanterns I know other orange object are ufos. i shall keep you all informed as I see ufos quite a lot lately and upload video on another sight later you to describe and make note of them straight away whilst your memory is still fresh. Video of ufo sighting will be up loaded on Tuesday 3rd August 2010 I'll show it on You Tube I'll give you further details of ufo encounter caught on video where you be able to watch there later.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:48 am

Great sightings, Pop a link on here ASAP to you tube.

Welcome to the Site, Where abouts are you??