Post by TheSouL » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 pm

My first UFO video footage here, comments welcome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe69mnGouHU

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: My first UFO video footage

Post by mj12cz » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Wow, welcome to the site, its a cracking sighting. I see you have had a few strange sightings. I must say this is a corker.

No from viewing this on my rather crappy lap top it looks like a stationary metal orbe.

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Post by monkeynuts » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Good video!

Does look like it moves slightly towrads the end of the video-very interesting. What explanations have people got for this one?

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:19 am

Good sighting and welcome.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:10 pm

mj12cz wrote: I must say this is a corker.

No from viewing this on my rather crappy lap top it looks like a stationary metal orbe.
Pat "a stationary metal orbe" ? is there a precedent for this? it sounds like you are quoting a "category" of UFO, is that right?

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Thanks all for your comments, pleased you find this footage of interest... there have been no absolute explanations put forward from anything I've read ...as you can see from the video and my comments, I have my own theories as to what is occurring and what has occurred....but the element of mystery continues and the truth still remains elusive....

Most comments have been positive re this footage with only one accusation of hoax..... I can assure you this is a genuine captured sighting and it happened as described in the video info as with all the experiences I have detailed attached to that. There does appear to be lulls in activity though as far as my sightings and experiences go, and that seems to be a pattern, but not easy to decipher as to why...

There is an altered feeling and a different sense of reality when 'events ' occur such as a sighting...a little difficult to describe really..just a surreal altered sense of reality.....possibly a time shift...But Time will tell what happens next...will keep you updated re my particular experiences as I think there is more to come..

Sorry if my replies are late, its a time thing.. ;)

Thanks

The SouL aka Nick Myer

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 am

To be fair there are always people out there who do not believe and will say rubbish to discredit what you have seen.
I think the footage speakes for its self.

TheSouL
Scribe
Scribe

Post by TheSouL » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 am

Hello again

Thanks for the credibility + ..doubters don't worry me, I am simply sharing my experiences. I have more footage to share now, it's at this link http://youtu.be/7OwlYvbRg9s

I shall update the description near future to explain the event..I have more footage too that will be uploaded at some point. In this new link footage you will see ( if you focus and study it) an orb rise up into the central cloud and descend again towards the end of the footage..It happens in the first 6 seconds after the titles.. Not the best quality but can be seen.

Thought I'd also share this, as just emailed to a friend via youtube. I copied and pasted the part I described. It relates to a dream I had last night.

"Last night I was reminded what real fear felt like...I had a dream/nightmare and it was so overwhelmingly powerful it will be impossible to forget.. The scene I remember was ( in brief) I was somewhere near some buildings but with an open sky view.. and then the sky suddenly filled with millions of crafts all the same, and silver apparently in look...some descended and projected beams downwards..and my usual reaction of getting my camera out suddently became insignificant...I went for the camera for a moment, but soon realized .this was a full blown invasion.. and it felt way over the edge of creepy, this was terror on a major scale...

I ran into a building to plan what to do next, then I woke up.....I could still feel the essence of terror and fear in the room, like a presence aws still there....Shit that was scary and I am not easily freaked out these days....Last time I had a dream anything like that was 1999 in an armaggedon situation where the look of the planet turned red( ish)and I wrote a song about it called The Planet.. Seriously that was one hell of a scary dream last night.. Certainly felt like a warning...who knows, of course I can't be sure( I'm not Nostrodamus ((or JJ thank God))..but as usual.. time will tell..