My sightings

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
PRM1956

My sightings

Post by PRM1956 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 am

On 5th of July 1972 me and my wife were walking our dogs on a beach in Wexford Ireland. My wife noticed a strange light out over the water so i had a look through my binoculars. It was a big inverted tear drop shaped object that was hovering about 10 feet over the water.It was glowing green. Its colour changed in kind of waves accross its surface from green to blue and back to green. My dogs were going crazy barking at it. We just stared at it for about ten minutes, then it seemed like it was getting closer to the shore so my wife got really scared and dragged me away back too our car and insisted that we go home. We reporrted it to the local police but we never heard anything back from them.

Sometime in the spring of 1980 I was out ploughing with a friend of mine it was around 10 o clock so it was pretty dark. The tractor we were in died and an extremely bright white light shone down from the sky. We could see the whole field like it was the middle of the day it was really strange we couldnt see where the light was coming from because looking up toward it was like trying to look at the sun then it was gone. We were both pretty shaken and scared, again we reported it but we were told it was a low flying aircraft which it obviously wasnt because no light aircraft i know of has lights that bright on it and can just sit in one place for 3-4 minutes.

Again in the summer of 1987 just after the birth of my son I was out walking with mu brother up near our local quarry hovering out over the pit in the quarry was a siler sphere just sitting there.It was about 11 in the morning and the sphere was about 15 feet in wide. It made no sound and both me and my brother were in a trance and couldnt stop looking at it.Then suddenly it shot straight up into the sky. I didnt bother reporting it because nothing would come of it!

Then just a coulple of months ago i got a phone call from my sister to go outside. I could see three bright red lights moving silently through the night sky. My sister lives about 3km away and she could see them as clear as I could . I asked around and a lot of people had seen the lights that night aswell.

I have some photo's aswell if somebody could tell me where to post them.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: My sightings

Post by falkor » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:06 pm

please send them my way falkor@ufoforums.co.uk :wide: WELCOME

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Wow, some cracking sightings.

The first sighting is interesting as I have heard of inverted tear drop shape before and always above water. There has been much speculation over the years that should intelligent life be visiting us on a regular basis and should they have formed a base here at the bottom of the ocean is probably the best place for them to hide due to the great pressures involved.

The second sighting is a classic and probably the most frightening of all. The questions I ask is I know how scary it is as I have been there but at any time did you get a jolt of fear, almost like something makes you jump?
Do you know of any missing time... not an easy question to answer as i have asked my self the same thing over the last 21 years.
1980 is also the same year of the Rendlesham Forest incident, so they could be linked.

The third sighting is amazing, the object is small probably a probe which could answer why it was in a quarry. I have only heard of this once and the witness of that one thought it was studying the rock formation.

The last sighting is very much of its eara, in the last few years the lights in the sky sightings have increased massively while the close up sightings have dwindled, this could be a result of our own technology. most of us carry phones with cameras and I suspect any entity that is visiting us will know this and be a little more careful not to be exposed.

Any photos, there is a "upload attachment" tab below the text box you type in when replying to a thread, hit it and you should be able attach photos, any problems PM me or Email Falkor as above..

Brilliant sightings, welcome to the site. :vwide:

PRM1956

Post by PRM1956 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I dont no about missing time and no i did not get a fright like that but I was pretty scared anyway. :D But for years after that though I had strange dreams where i would open my eyes and it was really bright and standing there would be a hooded figure it would turn toward me into the light and it was an alien then i would wake up! It wasnt like one of those grey aliens you see on the x files though! It was tall about 7 ft tall had a long white robe with a hood and its skin was brown! It had a face like a "grey" but its eyes were blue not black. Still freaks me out when i think about it! Have you ever heard of a being like this?? Or similar dreams?? Please let me know?
P.S. Photos are on the way.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 pm

My sighting in 1989 was simular in the fact I saw a craft hovering above a field, it was scared while looking at it then suddenly "BANG" something made me jump and it was freeking terrified :o I then made like a shephard and got the flock out of there!

I did have some dreams myself but not untill about 10 years later one inparticlure scares me silly.

I do recognise the creatures you have described but I cannot think where...

Have a look at type "B" http://www.ufocasebook.com/alientypes.html

This one is ok... perhaps a bit freaky LOL http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/alien_races.html

al1en
Scribe
Scribe

Post by al1en » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 pm

in about 1978 both my dad and uncle claim rto have seen a UFO. it was a bright circular light which was hovering over their town, reasonably high up, which then mived very quickly away.

they said it could have been a weather baloon but i ahve always belived it was a UFO which is why i joined these forums to learn more

PRM1956

Post by PRM1956 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Im having trouble scanning my photos when they scan they are very blurry. Ill keep trying! We saw the three red lights again last night. Everyone on our street saw them! We all agreed it cant be a conventinal aircraft moves to slow and no sound at all!

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 am

Did anyone else get any photos?

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 pm

I really like your story PRM1956 and would love to see them photos if you can figure out a way to get them on your computer in good quality.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 am

if you go into your PUBLIC LIBRARY you will find a number of computers available for use :b-)

in my library they have THIRTY and a busy community of locals who now try and use the place as an unoffcial internet cafe

but don't worry, the librarians do a good job of making sure everyone gets a fair crack of the whip

in our library they have scanners, printers and other stuff, that the librarians will assist you with for a small charge (£1 something like that) so check out your library!! quite likely they will have a scanner :tooT:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 pm

hi all

here is an exert from My second post last year of a daylight UFO sighting this what I wrote below...

I also recall in 1986 forgot to mention, while on My motorcycle I encountered a seagull shaped object with a bright white light in the center and red lights on the kind of wing tips, it was in broad daylight on a empty country road near Swanage Dorset, recall I lost time as looked at My watch thinking it was 11am it had gone 12 noon. wonder universe
diagram of sighting
diagram of sighting
IMG000211.jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 4275 times

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon May 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Loosing time is to me the one bit that scares the hell out of me Wonder...

I do not recall in my sighting loosing time as i did not think to check my watch or clock, I do however remember jumping or a suddern jolt that kinda made me go from... "Wow whats that, looks cool" to "Lets get the **** out of here" and being scared big time.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

falkor wrote:please send them my way falkor@ufoforums.co.uk :wide: WELCOME
any chance of sending me a photo please?

nothing yet ............ :oooeerr:

map

Post by map » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Im having trouble uploading a picture relating to this topic.

map

Post by map » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

map wrote:Im having trouble uploading a picture relating to this topic.
Problem solved here is a link finally. http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/yy47 ... st%20card/