Brilliant streak in the South West sky...

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
DMSampson

Brilliant streak in the South West sky...

Post by DMSampson » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm

What did I just see??
At approximately 19.59 gmt this evening, 3 Dec 2009, a bright streak shot across the sky at a speed slower than the average shooting star, lasting about 3 to 4 seconds (from what I saw anyway) and ended with a flash as it burned up in the atmosphere. I first saw it almost due south from my Kent home and it disappeared in a West South West direction.

Does anybody know of a satellite decaying/falling at this time?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Brilliant streak in the South West sky...

Post by mj12cz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

If it was this you are a lucky chap... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al11l5SwhAk

The trail is not a 'worm hole'. It is the residual highly charged ions from the surrounding atmosphere. It is a side effect of the primary standing wave manipulation technology. Basically, the surface of the vessel is highly charged due to high speed electrons passing through its graphene composite; this in turn ionizes the atmosphere around the vessel as it is pulled away due to a gravity differential across the object. This makes the object glow. This also leaves the ionized 'tube'

However i suspect it probably was a bit of space crap... however they usually track them and post it on the net when it burns up while coming in... Interestingly nothing repoted as yet!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Re: Brilliant streak in the South West sky...

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 pm

mj12cz wrote:If it was this you are a lucky chap... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al11l5SwhAk

The trail is not a 'worm hole'. It is the residual highly charged ions from the surrounding atmosphere. It is a side effect of the primary standing wave manipulation technology. Basically, the surface of the vessel is highly charged due to high speed electrons passing through its graphene composite; this in turn ionizes the atmosphere around the vessel as it is pulled away due to a gravity differential across the object. This makes the object glow. This also leaves the ionized 'tube'

However i suspect it probably was a bit of space crap... however they usually track them and post it on the net when it burns up while coming in... Interestingly nothing repoted as yet!

That is still one of my favourite UFO videos but the new Russian Sighting is coming right up behind it.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''