ufo over redcar

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
redcar69

ufo over redcar

Post by redcar69 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 am

on sunday 9th novemeber i saw an orange sphere in the constallation of orion it appeared to be moving fairly slowly then started to jump about before suddenly dissappearing
it lasted for 2 minutes and i looked at it through binoculars you could see it was a ball shape but nothing other than an orange ball of light.
there has been several reports in local press of these orange lights in the teeside area for the last few months
any ideas what this could be

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: ufo over redcar

Post by mj12cz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi redcar69, welcome to the site.

This is a very interesting sighting as there have been a similar one reported on here. If a light is seen crossing the sky in a steady line, it can usually be put down to being a satellite. However if it a larger orb and especially is it starts moving erratically or jump about then its a classic UFO sighting.

There is nothing that I know that is man made that move quickly from side to side. The G forces involved would likely destroy any known man made craft not to mention probably result in the demise of the pilot.

UFO's through out UFO History have been seen to turn on a sixpence! What you have seen is very interesting! :geek:

Keep an eye on the local press to see if there were any photos taken.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am

Anything come up in the papers yet ?
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

I guess if it high up, not too many will have seen it. I have done a search of the net and nothing has come up. Still think its a good sighting just by the way it moved.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:33 pm

mj12cz wrote:I guess if it high up, not too many will have seen it. I have done a search of the net and nothing has come up. Still think its a good sighting just by the way it moved.

I couldn't find anything either, the only witness seems to be the poster since no one else has come forward.

rodders

Post by rodders » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm

hi . i live and work in redcar. i was parked up having a smoke at some time about 9.30 -10 pm on the 22nd of feb 2010 , i could see an orrange light in the sky it was mooveing slow and was changeing coulour from an orange amber to a lighter amber it went into some fog after that and i lost it. i have a recording that i took on my mobile from that night but its not too good.

23rd of feb 1010 aprox 11.30 pm brotton (near redcar) my mate was out walking his dog and seen a light over redcar which he describes exact the same ( he didn't know about what i had seen)
he also took some vidio footage of it and i have had a quick look at its looks the same only seems to be light coming off it in some way . im gona put the vid on my pc now so i can get a better look

if anyone would like me to send them the vids just email me at rodders520@googlemail.com or msn rodders@clanaf1.com

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 am

rodders can't you upload the vid to http://www.livevideo.com/ or http://www.youtube.com ?

hiya redcar - welcome - can I ask you how you orientated the position to the constellation of orion ? and was the object 1 mile away? 100 miles away? 1000 miles away? any idea? ;) thanks for the sighting

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am

Hi rodders welcome to the site, if you can post your vid it would be good.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:15 pm

It's ashame we never got to see Rodders video.

rodders

Post by rodders » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

how do i do it i still have the vid , any 1 on msn or skype? by the way i think this carpark is a hotspot , i have seen 2 diff poss ufos hear

LA Camera Man

Post by LA Camera Man » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:55 pm

My God, Its full of Stars
Here is another sighting over Redcar that I took on my mobile phone a few nights ago.
I have added some awsome music and a few shots of simular sightings to make the 1min36 movie a little more interesting..
Keep a close eye out right at the end of the footage to see if you can spot the alien invader.

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/ufo ... 42844QnQDT

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 pm

tbh what is needed there is not full on 2001 dolby stereo (although good to hear) but COMMENTARY over the top

somebody telling us what the hell we are "seeing" :conF:

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am

Was the light moving or was it you moving the camera?

I do think the music and the other pictures you added spoil the actual sighting.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

falkor wrote:tbh what is needed there is not full on 2001 dolby stereo (although good to hear) but COMMENTARY over the top

somebody telling us what the hell we are "seeing" :conF:
Well a whild shot in the dark that was probably Aurora being test flown.

redcar69

Post by redcar69 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 am

thanks for all your comments there have been several sightings reported in the local press and the orange balls of light still appear from time to time they are normally to the east over the north sea they tend to be low in the sky and move in different directions, i have not been able to take any footage due to the darkness my camera did not pick up anything. some of the lights move in a straight line but some move a lot more erratically and there have been 2 together on a few occasions. I last saw one on the 17th April it was in the east and moved very low in the sky, it was between two house tops in the distance it moved very slowly from left to right then suddenly just shot off and disappeared. the local press reported the lights as meteors?