1997 to 2009 sightings

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: 1997 to 2009 sightings

Post by mj12cz » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 pm

There are some cave paintings that go back 1000's of years showing what appear to be men in space suits or aliens

The one below is 5500BC

More strange looking figures (aliens) this time from Sego Canyon , Utah. Estimated up to 5,500 BC..jpg
More strange looking figures (aliens) this time from Sego Canyon , Utah. Estimated up to 5,500 BC..jpg (13.65 KiB) Viewed 3577 times
Attachments
This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy.jpg
This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 3577 times

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Cool pictures ! :D
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 am

There is something about the native Americans that has alway led me to believe they are almost at one with this planet unlike any other human race. They have an understanding of mother nature and a respect for their surroundings and food.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 am

the truth is that they were invaded and ruthlessly murdered by us :conF: no two ways about it

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 am

falkor wrote:the truth is that they were invaded and ruthlessly murdered by us :conF: no two ways about it

Do you man the Native in Americans or Aliens ?

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Native Americans and Aliens go hand in hand..

Post by wonder universe » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi all,

Native Americans maybe learnt there skills or handed down over the centuries, as it is said the greys are from an arid world or worlds as many writers think and theorise, maybe this is why the Indians knew how to survive in harsh wild and beautiful wilderness, My late Farther always said, it must have been wonderful before we took over, He claims He had a dream he was living in those times in San Franfrancisco, long long ago before Golden Gate Bridge built in that region.
doc 5.jpg
my notes
doc 5.jpg (104.93 KiB) Viewed 3598 times

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi,

could barely read your writing on Ancient Egypt but was wondering if you've looked into Schwaller du Lubicz work (spelling may not be spot on) or John Anthony West (who is thought to be the archeologist that Sean Connery tried to emulate in his role in ....was it Raiders of the Lost Ark?.

any chance you be enlarge your report?

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

AMYROSE wrote:Hi,

could barely read your writing on Ancient Egypt but was wondering if you've looked into Schwaller du Lubicz work (spelling may not be spot on) or John Anthony West (who is thought to be the archeologist that Sean Connery tried to emulate in his role in ....was it Raiders of the Lost Ark?.

any chance you be enlarge your report?

Sean Connery was in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Egypt

Post by wonder universe » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi,

In a nutshell basically report on a compilation of ideas I thought of, this what I was meaning but this will be updated to knowledge I now known...

The Pyramids accuracy may have been changed over the centuries but still in an reasonable accurate state, but mathematics behind the design is amazing even has modern pie fargorous, but how was this achieved by people out of a stone age, Graham Hancock once stated that the Pyramids are a lot older than We think, maybe ten thousand years or more, so these people out a stone age may have had help from a higher advanced culture, which goes back to My theory of cave dwelling people who had been responsible for the cave paintings of the kind of space beings, so may be the knowledge was handed down from their descendants, next the stone sarcophagus storage mainly designed for golden royal coffins, I found reading about how accurate stone sarcophagus container or small room was, the with walls so level that a laser level would find perfect to today's standard levelness, it is said that saws made of copper can cut sandstone well but this is a different ball game all together.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Spot on Wonder... the building of these structures was some feat even for todays standards.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 am

Thanks ,dk.

Mark, look into Scwaller. . . . He's very highbrow, though, However, West, if you don't already know of him is certainly worth looking into.

Know of someone who worked for Graham Hancock and tother guy he wrote a book with emmm . . . to many things to remmeber but was almost 20 years ago - she didn't rate Hancock that much - still that means little. But i have reservations about some parts of his research and his understanding of the evolution of mankind is definitely worth avoiding - my opinion only mind. Others would disagree I'm sure.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey Wonder Universe,

What's your take on the topic IS THERE A GOD going on at the mo' in OFF TOPICS.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: abduction reasons

Post by wonder universe » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi all,

Are Abductions are carried out, on people who feel lost in this world or been through hard times in life? is it because these people life in places where the Greys, can not draw too much attention to their activites? may be this is why there seems to be a chosen few perhaps or seems to follow that pattern sometimes, there was an interesting case I read a few years back, when a man who had walking difficulties, claimed he had an experience of being suspended in a kind of zero gravity room with coloured soothing lights, also claimed had no surgical procedures, so may be the Greys are compassionate about caring how they carried out abductions, I have read cases about women who can,t have children are abducted and find out, that they can have children weeks after experiance but I think that is one of the rarer cases, there is so many unexplained happenings probably is the truth in most cases, could it be possible that a race (the Greys) are trying help the human race right its self? wonder universe

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:00 pm

If the Alien abduction are going and and if its anything like was was agreed in the Greada Treaty the Greys are not to be trusted at all.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Area 51

Post by wonder universe » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi,

Oh yes of coarse the treaty that was some years ago, I remember reading that in the unexplained or revised edition of that series, also a Grey was held at Area 51 or was that another species of alien? not 100% on that as I have not really read deep into Area 51, only about the crash of the craft and it being fobbed off, as a weather balloon crashing and eye witnesses being threatened if they mentioned the crash or anything like seeing the beings, that they would be made to disappear as an MP (military police) officer said to a local reporter or something along those lines or allegedly was told that.