1997 to 2009 sightings

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: 1997 to 2009 sightings

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Well you are a bit behind the times, there have been a few recoveries, you are talking about the Roswell incident.
The survivor from the Roswell incident did eventually end up at S4 at Groom lake, however I suspect there are a few different species we are dealing with.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Recoveries

Post by wonder universe » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi,

I have not to be honest been researching resent alien stuff at mo, I gather very much so it is getting very interesting, I started getting the bug UFO again after a few occurrences, such as My third UFO sighting and sightings world wide its really building up this activity, I wonder if the Mayan calendar is wrong? and means not the end of the World in 2012 but an event that may change the outlook of this World forever, just an idea could We have first contact then? May be We have already as a few people I have met who think We have had first contact who knows?

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: 1997 to 2009 sightings

Post by falkor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

do we have any firm info on first contact?

if so could a member please start a new topic "first contact" ? :gog:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Spaceport for the Gods (Nazca Lines)

Post by wonder universe » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi all,

What I have found very fascinating over the years is the Nazca lines what is really cool is that you have to fly a couple miles up to see them, how was it be possible to be able to calculate accuracy the of those lines, also how to put them into place too how could they see what they were doing, as there was no such thing as aircraft in those days there was some speculation were hot air balloons but those Ancient times, so there had to have been some highly advanced civilisation, that could have been responsible our old friends extra terrestrial or other dimensional beings perhaps? Going back to the Egypt the great pyramid at Giza and the two smaller pyramids are the apparently in alignment with the constellation of Orion the stars that form Orion's belt in fact, the accuracy and measurements sure was a marvel, for those guys, sure were the masters of the heavens and so into aligning their temples with the stars too, there sure is somehow a strong connection with civilizations in the neighbourhood star systems.
Last edited by wonder universe on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: first alien contact

Post by wonder universe » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi,

I do believe 1954 was the firmest first contact (close encounter of the third kind) when President Eisenhower with the alleged Greada treaty, the meeting entailed warning to us by the Greys that We were able, to eradicate ourselves with Nuclear or bio weapons of mass destruction so from then the Greys were distrusted, a typical human reaction, because We think We are so right what we do to this world, nature will have its comeuppance upon us someday, also the so called foo fighters that used to buzz the allied bomber squadrons of WWII, could be seen as first contact of the first kind visual contact, also too flying objects that Christopher Columbus claimed, to have seen with his crew and written in his log if true, watch this space I shall update to My research and write thoughts upon what I find keep you posted I shall. wonder universe