Three dozen or more UFO's seen Lincoln. UK. 30/05/09 10.35pm

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Three dozen or more UFO's seen Lincoln. UK. 30/05/09 10.35pm

Post by AMYROSE » Sun May 31, 2009 2:12 pm

We (my partner and i) were driving to pick up a friend in the West End of Lincoln last night, when I looked up to the night sky and saw a couple of dozen bright yellow/orange lights. Globular, ever so slightly pulsating, lights that were definitely part of a solid object, although this object was impossible to make out. They were 400 - 800 yards ahead of us and a few hundred feet above, so just like a couple of other cars we pulled over and watched this formation of lights steer towards the West. They had come from the North and appearing randomly over the roof tops were other floating lights, sometimes three in a line, several lonesome ones, and, all in all, at least three dozen of these strange, apparently, non man-made, objects caroused around the Lincoln skyscape.

A lady was either taking pics or a video with her phone, a couple of blokes rather worse for wear - it was around 10.30pm, thought it could be the end of the world but we all agreed, on West Parade, at that time, was that what we were looking at was not man-made.

These flying objects were not in a sleek, unified formation and the first, the large bundle we spotted, were loosely massed in a roughly circular shaped cluster and moved about as if they were swimming through or floating in water. I thought of a scene from 'Bedknobs and Broomstick' when they were ". . . bobbing along, on the bottom of the shimmery, shiney sea . . . ". They made no sharp or sudden movements and any vertical or horizontal degree was smoothly and easily negotiated by these 'noiseless' objects. Their movements, and strangeness of form, I'm sure or I believe, is what made those people that I have spoken to agree that these objects were not of human creation - probably. We just are not technologically that sophisiticated. Although, they all moved forwards or remained suspended, they did look or behave as if they could have reversed just as easily and my boyfriend suggested they looked, in someway, like they were remote controlled. But they were large objects and were all moving quite independently.

For some reason those people we spoke to, that also saw this peculiar sight, agreed that they were not remote controlled - we all sort of just 'knew' this - how? Lord knows, but that instinctual gut reaction and easy agreement didn't arise with the remote controlled idea, certainly not in the way it had done when it was suggested they were not man-made. Simply put they looked, but more importantly, they moved and behaved totally unlike any mechanical thing we had ever seen before - but were they balloons - I don't beieve so and it would be good to look at the images that the lady, mentioned earlier, recorded.

Our friend, who we were picking up off of West Parade, had been at a BBQ and the 20 or so people there had also watched this extraordinary event and considered the UFO's could best be described as looking like 'Lanterns'. Whether or not the people that we spoke to who witnessed this event believed that UFO's were real, extraterrestial objects before this happened, I cannot say. I speak for myself, only, when I state that through logic I long ago concluded that it is so highly likely as to be definite that 'there is extraterrestial life forms with high intelligence'.

Many UFO sightings may be hoaxes, it is true - just a quirk of humaness, but in our vast galaxy, the Milky Way, which is home to 100.000s of solar systems, why should life not exist elsewhere? The Milky Way is a minor galaxy amongst the 1,000,000's and counting, other galaxies in the universe, complete with billions of Solar systems and all are sited in our known and, apparently, expanding universe. That is, if there is only one universe, anyway.

Yes, there may well be many hoax UFO's but in a universe filled with more than 90% more energy than matter, it is wholly plausable that there are other very capable, intelligent life forms. This phenomenal quantity of variable energy is a vibratating mass. This vibrating mass is a usually a highly subtle mass of energies, sometimes perceivable to our 'five' crude senses, as colour, sound, texture and so on. Also, the multiple, usually imperceivable, forms of energy, that are within and all around us, have vastly different vibratory 'notes'. This diversity of vibrating energy is the life giving force(s). Scientifically speaking, it is these universal energies which animates or not, 'objects'. Objects, such as, planets, stars, you, me, your breakfast and so on, every living object is suffused with energy - microwaved food, though, hasn't any - the life force energy is 'nuked' out of it!

So, armed with such common scientific doctrines, such as the mass of vibrating energy, with variable key 'notes' being the mainstay of life. Plus, the universe and technological measurements and assessments, such as the now known material composition of the universe, It can only be the enormous ego problems of the modern human that would ever lead us to conclude that 'we are the champions' of the universe or even our galaxy. Or, that more intelligent life forms do not exist elsewhere! Indeed, it seems that comparatively, we are the most 'unintelligent' type of human ever to have existed, but so great is our ego that we shy away from realising it.

This is the only 'Age' to not regard our ancestors, as worthy of regard and we do this to our peril. We cannot build anything with anywhere near the capacity, scope, craftsmanship, enterprise and feats of engineering knowhow, that our ancestors did less than 5000 years ago. Think of the pyramids!

We, humans, have been around for millions of years, roughly 4 mill' and counting, that is at the last estimate. However, most noteworthy, in this regard, is that only 100 years ago, modern, intelligent man was insisting that the Neanderthal, whom lived until around 25,000 years ago, was not part of the human lineage. The experts of this decade went on a major publicity campaign, and books and paintings arrived quickly in there hundreds to instil in our minds their (the experts) vastly erroneous interpretation of this human ancestor. So strong and all pervading was this (we are superior) propaganda that we are still left with images of our Neanderthal ancestor as stooped, fur clad, club weilding, moron lookalikes. Such species are found in abundance in the British Parliament of today, but probably there were not many humans like this back then, as, for one swift, important example, there is no evidence, at all, of wooden clubs or badly hewn fur coats and wraps, nor is there any evidence they were cumbersome, grunting creatures either. Surprisingly, the experts lied.

Because we are always finding new ancient objects, our knowledge and the 'expert facts' we accept today about all sorts of things, including our past, keep changing. The heiroglyphs, for example, were deciphered almost a couple of hundred years ago. More accurately, a very tiny portion of the Ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs were deciphered and translated back then, and since then, what? Not a one thing has progressed with the deciphering of the much more plentiful - 'other heiroglyphs'. We have 'expert' Egyptologists that cannot read or understand the vast quantity of literature and unusual objects and tools, amassed from the dynastic remains, which are ignored and being destroyed in archive shelves in museums or private collections. And we just don't know, at all, how our 'less sophisticated and intelligent' ancestors built one of their most lasting achievments, the pyramids.

Stones, of a weight, we are unable to transport, let alone lift, today, are found tens of feet above ground level, perfectly cut and positioned in certain pyramids and other ancient buildings about the world. Ramps were used, thousands of labourers slaved to lift them, logs and barges were used to transport them. These are some of the popular suggestions of intelligent, technological, modern man to explain how we, once, were able to construct such magnificient buildings. And it's a big scientific 'No' to all of them.

A ramp needed to position the stones that made-up in the pyramid of Cheops would need to be a mile long and would require an even greater engineering feat to create it than it took to build the pyramid itself.

Transportation of the stones by logs and barges? 25 million trees, covering an area the size of Lebannon would be needed to transport stones of this size, in this way - if it were possible. And, as the early and still accepted 'expert' view is that it took 4 years to build the great pyramid, a work force of the estimated 40,000 - 100,000 people that are thought to have built the Great Pyramid could not have felled and shaped this many trees in several life times, let alone one. No, the stones were not transported this way.

The 5,000 strong men needed to lift and carry a 2,000 ton stone would not fit around it. No, the stones were not transported and lifted this way either. These suggestions remind me of the story of the man seen by a policeman late one Moonless night distressed and searching around a lamp post on his hands and knees. The policeman asks him what he is doing and he explains that he is looking for his keys. The policeman then bends down and begins searching with the man for the dropped keys. After a while and with no success the policeman asks the man where exactly he was when he dropped his keys? The man pointed into the distance, a dozen or so yards away. Puzzled, the policeman asks why he looking under the lamp post if the keys would not possibly be found there, to which, the man replies, that this is where the light is shining.

All ancient cultures were devoted to the cosmos and have left us many examples of this devotion. Their sacred buildings, their literature and their symbolic lifestyles are all reflection of their highly cosmic nature. We also have several excellent examples of their acceptance of other life in our cosmos. Myths are one example and so too are the Sumerians scripts.

The cunieform tablets of Ancient Sumeria, which is the oldest known civilisation, at this moment in time, and is sited in the Mesopotania region of the world, now largely Arabic in population, were written before the Dynastic Egypt, that we are taught about, was formed. Apparently, these tablets clearly detail the properties and appearance of the outer plants. Modern man only learnt of the existance of the closest of these outer planets, Uranus, less than 400 years ago.

The Sumerians, also detail a 10th planet, Pluto is the 9th planetary object in our Solar System and the 10th planet we, the so very intelligent human of all humans, have only just 'discovered' and are somewhat shamefully ignorant about, although we know it is there.

The Sumerians described a race of 'gods' descending upon Earth from this planet after it, the 10th planet, expired. They found the human women rather attractive and mated with them. I can't read Sumerian and only know of Sitchin who did, so i can't verify his translation. But what I have learnt through keeping an open mind to things past and new is that our empirical, object based sciences constantly do not have merit, which is why we cannot find out how our ancestors could build pyramids. Oh, this is also not due to lack of time, as some people claim - the Pyramid of Cheops took between two and four years to build, using a work force that could live in the 40,000 workers huts, as these were all the huts that were unearthed nearby the pyramid. And, this tiny work force only worked for 3 months of each year! So, no, not having the manpower or the time available, or the matter, is yet another material or object minded idea that does not explain how our forefathers could perform feats that we, when analysing them properly, can only scratch our heads in wonder and then marvel at.

Our not so distant ancestors far superior understanding of what we, as creatures, are capable of, and of what is around us, materially and non-materially and non-empirically, is breath-taking.

So, if our obviously more knowledgeable, intelligent, awake and aware ancestors have explained that intelligent creatures have visited our planet from other planets, how can I, with all this evidence of their more intelligent understanding of life in all its forms, disagree with them? Especially, as this information threads through many ancient civilisatations - the African tribe, the Dogon's, accurate and ancient drawings of the constellation Sirius B and their explaination that this is where their ancestors came from is a relatively newly discovered 'fact' by intelligent, material worshipping, techno man. I call it a fact because it has lasted many, many generations, unlike any modern development will - we can't even make computers that don't breakdown or become obsolete in a few years. So, any information that has remained unchanged for numerous generations warrants respect.

We, techno man, found the constellation, Sirius B, as perfectly depicted by the primitive Dogons, just a few years ago. It is not visible at all to either the human eye nor all, but one, modern telescope, as it is hidden, obscured by Sirius A. And, as pointed out already, we actually 'know' very, very little about even our most recent of ancestors, the 'Ancient Egyptians, although, sadly, we do, incorrectly, summise alot and then bandy about such immature notions, as fact.

Any oft repeated ancient theme, from different parts of the ancient world, does need to be taken seriously, regardless of the problem of the enormous egoic complexities of materially minded, modern man. Empirical sciences have been proved, too often, to be unscientific or illogical in their approach to be given any credence or merit. Vivisection is a perfect example. So, if visitors from other planets is a commonly shared global theme in more distant times and is found threaded throughout commercial human history, we should take it very seriously.

Let's also remember that the closest we, today, can come to understanding our recent ancestors understanding of the energetic principals of existance is through quantum physics, which like all the highly segregated modern sciences, of which there are 10's of thousands diffferent branches, is elitist and difficult to understand. That is, it they are difficult to understand phased succinctly. Such awarenss and understanding, like quantum physics, which explains that 'the object is what you want it to be and where you want it to be', has to be phrased succinctly in just such a way to accord with our personal, human experience. If something simple and matter of fact to our ancestors of the past, like Quantum Physics, is to be understood by most, if not all of us today, it has to be through an experiential and often non-material understanding of what is 'just so'.

The main problem is that the 'rote memory' type of intelligence we foolish revere and promote nowadays is just not suitably evolved to comprehend this subtle awareness, or, to us 'higher knowledge', but to our ancestors, it seems, this elitist higher knowledge was an easily comprehended part of everyday understanding. Nowadays, people seem to get scared when asked what they feel or think if it isn't based upon someone elses, an expert or two's, understanding. Some say we are educating the intelligence out of people today and they do seem to have a point.

All i understand or know now is that I hope you too come across the evidence, such as the lady on West Parades pics or video, which will show these three dozen or so, 'non man-made objects' (I assume) in the skyscape above the sleepy town of Lincoln. All, my partner and I managed were rather hazy mobile phone snaps after the 'crafts' had cruised off way into the distance. Going where, I wonder? Maybe to the ancient tunnels that stretch, sometimes, for thousands of miles under the sea and ocean beds - South America having most of these, I am informed.
Last edited by AMYROSE on Sun May 31, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Three dozen or more UFO's seen Lincoln. UK. 30/05/09 10.35pm

Post by falkor » Sun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm

welcome
when I looked up to the night sky and saw a couple of dozen bright yellow/orange lights. Globular, ever so slightly pulsating, lights that were definitely part of a solid object
was there any sound that you can remember?
the lady on West Parades pics or video, which will show these three dozen or so non man-made objects in the skyscape
you lost me there, where do we go for her?

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Sun May 31, 2009 4:41 pm

The lady on West Parade's visual recording of this event with her phone(?), I believe, was mentioned by me very early on in the beginning of my record of the sighting and again as i finish, which you have highlighted. I've not re-read the report as I wrote it in the morning and it is over 2,500 words, so . . . I do think I mentioned her as one of the spectators during our drive to pick up our friend.

At the moment, i am hoping it was all the work of an ingenious prankster, as there was, in one sense, a battalion or legion of UFO's, which is extremely peculiar. But firstly, before Mont . . .. . ? balloons are deployed as an argument - these objects were large. The spherical yellow/orange light was very bright and it was a half Moon so there was no help from the Sun with this 'brightness' and apparent 'size'. Also, there is no possible balloon explanation for their deft, seamless and extremely agile manoevourability.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Sun May 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh, as far as their sound goes, I did slip in somewhere that they were noiseless. What I failed to mention was that an areoplane was flying in the opposite direction for a short time (what did the people on board make of it?). As soon as it (the aeroplane) was out of earshot, all was errily silent, as other cars had pulled in to the road to watch the spectacle. Well, all was silent bar the not especially apparent hum from more distant traffic.

stoned henge

Post by stoned henge » Sun May 31, 2009 5:55 pm

chinese lantins?

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sun May 31, 2009 6:32 pm

hehe, I was too much of a coward to say that SH

but I was thinking it

I think we should be careful to shove the "chinese lanterns" thing too much on here

yes I know - could it be?

but if the author of the sighting wasn't convinced that the UFO was other than one of the "usual suspects" do you think they would post it?

they were AT the scene! they saw the UFO

and we say "chinese lanterns" ? after they take the trouble to document the sighting on here? on seconds thought maybe in future we should keep our "chinese lanterns" thoughts to ourselves with stuff like this

AMYROSE don't be offended, SH is probably saying what a number of other members are thinking, actually I will now start a new thread on this aspect in 'Site Problems' ;)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Amy Welcome to the site, a great sighting and superb write up no matter what it was lantern or not. I see you have also been thinking about the past which I believe offers us a insite to what could be around in the future. The pyramids pose more questions thatn give us answers.

As for noise, most UFO sightings are totally sound less.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Sun May 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi, no they did not look like 'Chinese Lanterns'. The term 'lanterns' was used by people at the party who had been drinking for a while before these strange things appeared. I think they meant they were glowing like lanterns but maybe not, maybe they knew something we were not aware of. However, my boyfriend and I (both sober) did not think they looked like lanterns, chinese or otherwise, and please what d'you mean by this? Is this sort of sighting typical - three dozen or so large bright circular lights that move with speed and a deftness and agility that i have never noticed machinery or vehicles of any description being able to perform? If this is a hoax it was most impressive - I didn't know we were so clever! Cool. But do tell - what were they then?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:05 am

Sounds like a cracking UFO sighting, there are a lot of skeptics around Amy who will try to disprove everything you say. Stick to your guns, you were there you know what you saw.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 am

Hi,
Have just spent a little time trawling the net to find any other mention of this sighting and came across records of a very similar event which happened over Manchester a couple or three weeks ago. If anyones interested details of this can be found on: http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/2009/05/brookla ... mment-1301

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

As I am investigative by nature and not disposed to beliefs of any kind, unless I have direct experience of them, I have delved further into the theory of this sighting being one of 'Chinese Laterns'.

Firstly, this, Chinese Latern' theory, was appealing - anything other than a mass of alien spaceships suits me fine. Secondly, I looked at a video clip of some 'Chinese Lanterns', plus some other ufo's 'sites explanation of them and also delved into the laterns themselves - as in this case size really does matter! What I've concluded through these facts, my own memory and my boyfriend experience, is that the objects we saw were way too large to be Chinese Lanterns. A website offers 'large' lanterns with dimensions of approx 18" wide by 31/2' - 4' tall.

For objects to 'glow' in the way these did they would need to be much, much larger than the Chinese Flying Lanterns I sourced on the net. Another point is, they glowed. The video I watched of Chinese Lanterns showed a lot of flickering, which these objects most certainly did not do. There was a very subtle type pulse to the glow but always it was emitting a light of great force. However, my memory is already playing tricks with me as I try to convert these things into man made objects, so maybe . . . just how large can Flying Lanterns be? Are there some which do not flicker when they float? And are some made with special paper that produces an extremely bright glow? Also, although I am aware of pockets of air currents and such, I do clearly remember that as the main cluster moved West (they all performed a 90 degree turn, which seemed to involve an initial stationary 'float' before the direction changed) one object moved in front of and diagonally across in a down motion to another, around 120 - 150 degrees. It was this and a couple of other movements which, for me, discreditted any sort of balloon theory, as i've stated several times they showed an amazing agility. But again, perhaps there is a simple reason for such distinct movements made by 'unmanned' or even manned flying objects but they never banked to turn the way an aeroplane or helicoptor would.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

I tend to agree, the chinese lantern thing does not wash... its so easy to put sighting down to these paper lanterns where in reality they are nothing like it.

psychbunny
Investigator
Investigator

Post by psychbunny » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I know I'm a sceptic - but I've never seen chinese lanterns being lit in Lincoln...it doesn't seem like a likely alternative. Although I'm not fully convinced, but it'd take a lot to convince me!! :lol:
oOOoooOOOoo...Shiney...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

psychbunny wrote:I know I'm a sceptic - but I've never seen chinese lanterns being lit in Lincoln...it doesn't seem like a likely alternative. Although I'm not fully convinced, but it'd take a lot to convince me!! :lol:

I'll second that, I spent many a long shift trying to convince her...

Where abouts in Lincoln were they seen? Direction etc, I only live about 10 miles south of Lincoln, My Sighting was south of Lincoln.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:35 pm

They were in the West End of Lincoln, we were driving down West Parade to be precise when we saw them but this was detailed in my account, as was a lady photographing or videoing the event. I'd love to see what she recorded because the more I contemplate this and having spoken again to my boyfriend we are considering they may be huge flying Chinese Lanterns, you see, however hard is is to digest three dozen Chinese Lanterns being lit in Lincoln, which it is, digesting three dozen UFO's flying over Lincoln is much harder!

Still, there was an event that happened on the Lincs coast near Mablethorpe about 14 years ago.

My friend, my children and I had gone to meet her husband late one evening to help him close the bar he worked at in a camp site nearby. My children and I were visiting for a few days, so after he had closed up we clambered up a small bank to look at the sea. In no time at all we saw a shooting star, which he said were fairly common. Then he pointed out a small light in the distance. It was a long way away and it seemed to be hovering and although it was just a tiny light there was something decidedly different about it and we all knew it was not a star. it wasn't long, a matter of a few maybe 10 seconds, before it whizzed off at tremdous speed in a North, North East direction and disappeared. This, for me, is far more easy to understand as a probable UFO sighting than the numerous lights above Lincoln on Saturday.

What was interesting was when i returned home to London and spoke of this odd sighting to anyone who would listen and indeed, those that didn't want to listen (such was my amazement and natural inclination to state 'hey, the Emporers not wearing any clothes!' regardless of consequence) lots of people returned stories of their own, or their friends and relatives experience of seeing UFO's, including one of my brothers. When i asked why he had never mentioned it to me before, he explained that he and the friends who'd also witnessed it had told several people at first, but couldn't be bothered to keep justifying their soberity and/or integrity and sanity - he was only 17 at the time and 'hard!' Cough, splutter. Though he did say that other people had, from time to time, mentioned similar expeiences.

What i wonder is how many of these sightings go unrecorded? I never mentioned it to officialdom and from what I understand neither did the several people who told me of their experiences. My brother said that what he saw was mentioned in a local paper that covered a small region some 20 miles away, so someone else had seen it elsewhere and had bothered to go through official, or at least, media channels how many don't?