Conical UFO

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Perplexed

Conical UFO

Post by Perplexed » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:25 am

Hi, I'm new here.
I saw something strange about when I was 15 (I'm now 32). I was at home in my brother's bedroom at the front of the house. My childhood home was on a hill so you could see for miles.
Hovering just above the rooftops of the next street was a conical shape with the point upwards, like an upside down ice cream. There were no lights, no marks, no seams or joins, just a solid shape. The material it was made from was like nothing I've ever seen, the closest thing I can describe it as is granite or platinum, in a gun metal type colour. It swung very gently from the point like a pendulum and also rotated from the very top point too.
It was above the one house for about a minute then moved about a mile off to the left. I didn't see it move, it must have been too quick... It was like in a blink it had moved. It stayed in that position for about 30 seconds, then moved again. Then was gone.
My dog used to like to sit on an ottoman that was under the window and she followed this things movement and growled at it.
I've told a few people and they think I'm crazy so I rarely discuss it but I've always wondered what it was. I've never found any other reports of UFOs that are the same as what I saw or even sightings of a similar shape! I have seen a few documentaries and read some newspaper reports but it scares me a little so I daren't look more in depth!
Am I crazy or is there some other people who have seen things like this out there?