Abductee

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Sploshgod

Abductee

Post by Sploshgod » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Hi. I had this experience once a few years ago on earth form uk and it a car with what looks like a crokodial half of it does at back and very dark and long inside and a man in uniform stood near it watching my window and he looked like mark zuckenberg and maybe an alien couldn't tell from living room I wide awake and it in daytime The car was like a police car and once saw something the same with crocokodial like at back bt in all black and two of them flying over a woods and making a sound Two women appeared from somewhere looking at me. I wonder if it was ufo car and all three aliens from them. I do not know to this day. This lady had ocme on tele talking to Philip scopefield and said will show you something and she said she was able to talk to aliens and she did by blindkingeyesand I wonder if it was to do with me. After that that crocokdial car with him looking up afterwards. I don't know any earth car really looking like a crockodial. I don't think earth cars get made like that and all thee drs who say it's traua and something else casig is wrong it not and I have gone that way. It is very real with that kind of thing. I don't think they should lable it as an illness and not on on all. Some people could be ill with it not everyone. AS soon as some come out with it it gets labled as illness or trauma. NOt in all cases. When saying tht becareful it could happen to that dr.