Bill W

UFO?

Post by Bill W » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:03 pm

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: UFO?

Post by falkor » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 pm

He said: "I was in my loft room on Sunday night and happened to look up through the roof windows when I saw three distinct glowing orbs.

"I was instantly gobsmacked and knew straight away that whatever it was it wasn't from Earth.

"I'm not a big believer in UFOs, never had been, so I grabbed my phone and snapped off a couple of shots thinking it would be gone in a few seconds, but it wasn't. It stayed totally motionless in the sky for at least 20 minutes before rocketing up out of view faster than anything I have ever seen.

sea skimmer
Rookie

Post by sea skimmer » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:27 am

If i saw something in the sky that i couldn't explain then i would like to think that i'm more intelligent NOT to think it was something not of this earth. You can not possible see something strange in the sky and make that assumption.
I remember one time that my wife and i were walking along a dark field heading home when we saw three swirling white lights in the sky going round and round. we both got a little freaked out but more wondered what it could be. Turned out it was just some new club that had a very powerful spot light fitted to the roof and they were testing it out for the first time. Every time i see those lights now i let it be a caution to myself:
1.Not to let my brain start making wild assumptions and
2. stay calm and if i can't figure out what it is then get home and write out every detail that i can think of while it's still fresh in my mind. I take a camera that can record video in HD everywhere i go now just in case.
If this was in the sky for 20 minutes then it's a shame this person didn't get it on film as well as photograph it.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:21 pm

The man, 35, who didn't want to give his name for fear of being ridiculed, said he truly believes that what he saw was an alien craft and definitely not an aeroplane, weather balloon, Chinese Lantern or strange weather phenomenon.

and as the press state that the informant wont give his name they can actually embellish the story anyway they see fit

apparently he didn't want to give his name for fear of being ridiculed, that is the one believable aspect of the whole case

I truly feel for the many witnesses who have come forward and get ridiculed for doing so