shape shifting and ghosts?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

shape shifting and ghosts?

Post by wonder universe » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi all,

I remember an article in Ufo Magazine at the time I found laughably amusing about, a shape shifting alien turning into a little boy, very deep space nine very Odo indeed lol! until years later reading many books about multi dimensions, a theory
I have could it be crossing over of many dimensions, could atomic bomb explosions in 1945 and underground bomb tests over the decades, cause quantum shifting open up fissures to other dimensions? I think possibly apparitions or ghosts could be past dimensions over lapping with the here and now, like echoing Tv transmissions through space but in this case time, also is time really Man made, or was it just there to discovered centuries ago?

Shape shifting aliens if true they do use the full capability their of brains, then lets just say in some kind of telepathy induced hypnotizin making person or persons think they are seeing the alien change form, very Gene Roddenberry I must say but did he have encounters that inspired him or did H.G. wells too? sci-fi writer Whitley Schieber allegedly did. Mark M wonder universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: shape shifting and ghosts?

Post by mj12cz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm

I have moved this from sightings to basement HQ...

Its an interesting subject because in the 40's and 50's they were messing with sciences they knew little about the existance of the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project shows this. Who knows what has been going on since. :shock:

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Hello Mark,

Great topic to introduce and this link is right up your street and may offer some explanation about this and also aliens, faeries etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q32w0ExbsvM

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Not enough info for me to judge this I'm afraid.

It would be good to read the article, its a shame you don't have a copy.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: shape shifting and ghosts? continued

Post by wonder universe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 am

Hi all,

I have been reading up and updating My info, going shape shifting and the rest of that subject, thinking back to the hypnotic idea what if alien beings could somehow latch on to the human mind, as if it were a leach sucking blood from its host, but inter dimensionally like some kind of sub space carrier wave, that we have not invented yet but the aliens do have?
so if they could get into a mind of a human being, or many minds they could become any shape or person they want us to believe is real, it was said do aliens walk among us?

I have had experiences on ghost encounters too, on one or more occasions when talking to people when out and about, I was talking to persons on these occasions, the one that sticks in memory is one day was talking to this old guy, in front of a very long shop window, I recall it was about the weather and directions to some destination, before I had time to complete the conversation the guy had gone but where, still baffles today, I looked around there was no way he could have gone within two seconds, could have not crossed road or went down a near by ally way was too far in that space of time, he could not be seen anywhere.

I also remember on a Tv programme Micheal Aspels Strange but True! there was this story about two police officers investigating a disturbance on a road construction site, both officers got out of the car, the officer who drove looked across to a sloping ramp of gravel, he spotted a figure that appeared to be dressed in a monks habit, He shouted out please get down from there even though that gravel may be safe to walk on, it could be dangerous" He said, so then the police officer shone his flashlight over to the gravel, He said to his colleague, that's odd there's no gravel moving" so the figure continued its climb up the slope until there nothing more to walk on, so the figure then disapeared so the police officer yelled what hell has He fallen? his colleague replied, I,am not sure Sir!" so later on that night they return to their car both baffled, so what do we report this has Sir" the officer sat in the passenger side, so with that the driver says, My god! there he is! so the figure had returned right in front of the car at about a few feet say forty feet or so, within a split second the figure appeared, right at the passenger side so what ever or who ever dressed in the habit peered right at police officer, which made him jump like a rabbit, I sure would have brown skids in My boxers if that was Me :shock: lol! but do believe may be the built on an site of a monastery or old cloisters or something, quite a creepy little story. Good Night well morning! wonder universe

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am

That story with the Monks gives me the creeps!

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Phantom passengers

Post by wonder universe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi,

another tale I,d like to tell, this is from memory I had read very long time ago, there was this guy driving on a main road
driving for miles, then something hit the car shocked and shaken He stops the car and gets out, walks around to the front and hears crying, then looks down to see a little girl a little bloodied huddled by the bumper, he then said don't worry I will get You to a hospital, So he then rushes to the trunk of the car to get a blanket, he takes it around to the front of the car and gently wraps the blanket around the little girl, He carries her to the back seat and sets Her down gently, restarts the car then drives towards the hospital, when nearly at the hospital He happens to look around to see that the blanket is empty no little girl and no blood. I find these kind of phantom stories interesting, My fave one is one is the Motorcycle pick up story or a legend in Spain when allegedly several men had died, it was about men who picked up this woman as a pillion, and the story goes each time a man took her as pillion passenger, when they discovered she was not behind them on the seat they rode off the road to their deaths, until one day this guy picks her up which he uncanningly looks like her long lost lover or Husband, so this guy was lucky He dropped Her off at her destination, it was something like she had to go somewhere her lover never took her and she and he died in tragic accident, :( so maybe spirit's hang on to their unfinished business until they complete their tasks here on earth. :?: wonder univese

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

There are a lot of these that have just become urban legends, they are stories that have been passed down and down.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re:Home worlds of Many species

Post by wonder universe » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi all,

It is said that We are or have been visited 23 different alien species, I myself think maybe one or two have been here, but then again there is a high possibility of many many Earth like worlds in the known universe, take for instance the photos from the Hubble Space Telescope the wide field view camera shows billions upon billions of Galaxies, if the aliens are billions of years ahead of us or highly advanced, then I do believe they are using inter dimensional travel folding space and time also the possible use of wormholes, as Einstein believed black holes existed and now they do, but maybe He did know about wormholes, He sure did have a good insight into the warping of space and time at beyond the light speed of light.

Many space probes and telescopes are using spectral analysis to determine weather atmosphere, water content, also vegetation of possible Earth like planets, whether there is humanoid life similar to ours is another story, but according to the accounts from ancient cultures such as the Dogon that are still around today, claim humanoids had visited them. wonder universe

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

Since your Thread is about shape shifting Wonder Universe I thought I would ask you if you know or have hear about the Reptilians ?

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi all,

Yes I have read quite while ago now about Reptilians, if there is life on other worlds or dimensions that could be similar to that on Earth, there could be species that minor here on Earth could be dominant on many worlds out there, though I do see minor forms of life as intelligent in their own right, the concept of planet of the apes inspired Me, that life could have developed in different phases on many Earth like planets, so for Greys, blues, browns and reptilians they appear to be dominant species of their worlds, according to accounts from many concepts or encounters people have experienced,
it is possible there could be worlds of just water or just a small land mass with water or dry arid worlds? depending on condition of alien solar systems, positions from the sun or young solar systems also other unknown anomalies, that we do not know of as of yet? its good fun thinking of what maybe out there, but then again life is a miracle so why should there not other possibilities, thats what I say! wonder universe

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Some people actually believe the Reptillians live amongst us in human form and are in charge of all the governments, working to enslave us.

Personally I think its too silly to believe.

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 pm

sounds like someone out there thinks the V tv series was real, never mind can,t be helped that there someone out there is not in touch with reality whats that :lol:

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 pm

wonder universe wrote:sounds like someone out there thinks the V tv series was real, never mind can,t be helped that there someone out there is not in touch with reality whats that :lol:

Check it on Youtube, there are lots of folk that believe it. :br:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: HALLOWEEN Update shape shifting and ghosts!

Post by wonder universe » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm

I had written story before but I have done some resent research, this story that of the ghostly monk in habit!

It was seen by two security guards it was a figure in a monks habit that appeared to be walking on a road bridge, so one of the guards shouted up to the figure what are doing up there, so the figure continued walk on, the figure then disappeared so the other security guard yelled what has happened? so later on that night they return to their portable office cabin like two scared children in a state of shock, so with that their boss shocked to see what a state they were both in, so they report it to the Police about the disturbance, which took place above a construction site, the officers then arrive at the site both getting out of the car, then they begin to look around but not noticing anything odd at this time, but when they return to the car the officer sat in the passenger side, just looks around and sees a figure at the side window, the figure with just the torso showing, made him jump like a rabbit, so the officer who drove gets out to look around again and then, a pounding sound starts on the boot of the car, that drove other officer out of the car, it was quite persistent the pounding on the boot and scary to both of them, it was then they both got back in the car as sickened by it, the pounding continued and then ceased to leave an eerie silence, the driving officer tries to start the car but the car would not for minute or two, the Police said later that they had never encountered anything in all their years in the police force, such as this incident, I tell You it is sure a chiller to write this, :shock:

What I had written before:

I have had experiences on ghost encounters too, on one or more occasions when talking to people when out and about, I was talking to persons on these occasions, the one that sticks in memory is one day was talking to this old guy, in front of a very long shop window, I recall it was about the weather and directions to some destination, before I had time to complete the conversation the guy had gone but where, still baffles today, I looked around there was no way he could have gone within two seconds, could have not crossed road or went down a near by ally way was too far in that space of time, he could not be seen anywhere.

I also remember on a Tv programme Micheal Aspels Strange but True! there was this story about two police officers investigating a disturbance on a road construction site, both officers got out of the car, the officer who drove looked across to a sloping ramp of gravel, he spotted a figure that appeared to be dressed in a monks habit, He shouted out please get down from there even though that gravel may be safe to walk on, it could be dangerous" He said, so then the police officer shone his flashlight over to the gravel, He said to his colleague, that's odd there's no gravel moving" so the figure continued its climb up the slope until there nothing more to walk on, so the figure then disapeared so the police officer yelled what hell has He fallen? his colleague replied, I,am not sure Sir!" so later on that night they return to their car both baffled, so what do we report this has Sir" the officer sat in the passenger side, so with that the driver says, My god! there he is! so the figure had returned right in front of the car at about a few feet say forty feet or so, within a split second the figure appeared, right at the passenger side so what ever or who ever dressed in the habit peered right at police officer, which made him jump like a rabbit, I sure would have brown skids in My boxers if that was Me lol! but do believe may be the built on an site of a monastery or old cloisters or something. quite a creepy little story...