Looking for 1st person accounts with/without photos for book

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
Kai Summers

Looking for 1st person accounts with/without photos for book

Post by Kai Summers » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm

I am currently compiling some research for a book on UK UFO sightings. I am looking for first person accounts with or without photographic evidence, and wish to make a public request for people to contact me to discuss they're experiences.
The book is being written from a scientific perspective, but will hold no bias. If you are interested in discussing these sightings with me. Please feel free to get in touch. My e-mail is "kai1 [at] gmx [dot] us" (Without the spaces, replace "[at]" with "@" and "[dot]" with ".").
When referencing your story I can either use your real name or a sudo, you can decide that, and all I ask is for an accurate account of what you saw. If there is no photographic evidence available I will also help re-draw your experience graphically.
As well as UFO sightings I am also looking for accounts of alien-abduction or interaction. If you have a story that you would like to tell please get in touch, I would be eternally grateful.

Regards

Kai Summers

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Looking for 1st person accounts with/without photos for book

Post by mj12cz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi Kia, welcome to the site, I have no issues with you posting your e-mail address on here... good luck with with the book.

I have given a brief account of my sighting on here and would be delighted to discuss it further...

I'm currently on Holiday in Czech republic and get back to home on the 15th August, i'll have more time to go through it with you. Please PM me with your details.

I'm also going to move this to the Basement because this section is for sighting and sightings alone, do hope you will stay around and let us know how your book is going.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 am

Hi Kia welcome to the site
if the four members quoted above are happy to have their sighting used, could they all please (or each) email Kai on her email address to confirm your permission :wide: thanks

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 am

Interesting stuff, welcome to the Site Kai.

How did you find us ?
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''